It’s time to shake off ole’ man winter! Get out and enjoy the sun, music, and friends, old and new!
See you at the 2020 Nudie Blues Weekend, the LAST WEEKEND IN APRIL.
In addition to two great nights of live rock music there will be other fun and enlightening programs during the day. You can take a guided walk with our own naturist naturalist, join a drumming circle, learn meditation and tia chi, and participate in fire chats, reminiscing about life in the 60’s. There will also be recreational activities as well, such as Frisbee contests, body painting, corn hole games, and of course skinny dipping at the pool!
Hidden River Resort is an 88 acre clothing-optional park, located on the St Marys River bordering Florida and Georgia. People say the experience at Hidden River Resort is much like that of a state park, except that wearing clothes is optional.
So, come out to a fun and groovy camping weekend, while experiencing a retro-glimpse of the 60’s.
- Special 2 and 3 day rates
2 days 1 night $45. per person + tent site or hookup (See below)3 days 2 nights $65. per person + tent site or hookup (See below)
- Please reserve early for the best campsites and/or hookup. RV hookups – 30 and 50 Amp full and e/w hookups and dump station available.
Add $20 per night for a 30 amp hookup, $25 for a 50 amp hookup, $15 per tent site.
* Prices may be subject to change prior to event date. Rates shown incude Grounds Fee.
- Come early and stay after for 1/2 the day price! Ask for details
- Checks in advance – CASH ONLY at the gate
- Hidden River will cook Boston Butts for the Saturday dinner and ask all participating to bring a dish to share – otherwise the dinner cost is $10.
- Corn-hole tournament, horseshoes, croquet, and a raffle Saturday night.
- The Trails through the woods will be breaking out in spring green – Breathtaking!
- The Swimmin’ Hole in the St. Marys River beckons.
- Great bands and food – bring a dish or dessert to share if joining us.