It’s time to shake off ole’ man winter! Get out and enjoy the sun, music, and friends, old and new!
- Special 2 and 3 day rates
2 days 1 night $45. per person + tent site or hookup (See below)3 days 2 nights $65. per person + tent site or hookup (See below)
- Please reserve early for the best campsites and/or hookup. RV hookups – 30 and 50 Amp full and e/w hookups and dump station available.
Add $20 per night for a 30 amp hookup, $25 for a 50 amp hookup, $15 per tent site.
* Prices may be subject to change prior to event date. Rates shown incude Grounds Fee.
- Come early and stay after for 1/2 the day price! Ask for details
- Checks in advance – CASH ONLY at the gate
- Hidden River will cook Boston Butts for the Saturday dinner and ask all participating to bring a dish to share – otherwise the dinner cost is $10.
- Corn-hole tournament, horseshoes, croquet, and a raffle Saturday night.
- The Trails through the woods will be breaking out in spring green – Breathtaking!
- 5-K Trail Streak! More HERE
- The Swimmin’ Hole in the St. Marys River beckons.
- Saturday at 10:00 – the Wood Nymph Trail Streak through the woods
- Great bands and food – bring a dish or dessert to share if joining us.