We welcome first-time visitors to an incredible new experience in a totally stress-free environment….. perhaps you have only fantasized about strolling down a forest path with songbirds above, leading to a sandy beach along the St. Marys river – feeling the sun and a soft breeze – with nothing on but your shoes and a smile……..
Bring your RV or tent and stay a while to experience the relaxation of a clothes-free natural environment.
’88 Acres in a stress-free corner of nature’
We offer a full bathhouse with hot showers inside and outside, hot tub, large covered pavilion equipped with an outdoor kitchen, full 30 and 50 amp sites, tent sites with or without power, as well as a dump station.
Horses are welcome for trail riding or you can bring your bicycle and enjoy riding on the trails and the rural country roads. Relax on white sand river beach with the magic of leafy Tupelos meeting overhead. ’Come swim and sun at the pool, relax in the Jacuzzi, sit by the fire under the stars, or hang a hammock at the river.
Guests talk about their experiences at Hidden River Resort…
- “My wife and I enjoyed a very relaxing weekend,this past weekend.The live music was great,we met so many nice people,and the food Saturday evening was great.Being able to be nude for 2 and a half days was wonderful.Thank you so much for all of your help in getting our reservations made.Hope to attend next years nudie blues.”
(Mike and Nancy Donahoo)
- “Just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how much fun Sarah and I had this year at the Nudie Blues. People say that Memorial Day is the OFFICIAL kick off for summer! They could never be more wrong! The OFFICIAL kick off for summer is the Nudie Blues!!! We will be back to Hidden River as much as we can!!!!Thank you so very much!”
(Dave & Sarah R)
- “Just a note to tell you thank you for your wonderful hospitality Saturday and Sunday. I really don’t know what you could have done to make us feel more at home. It was just a terrific relaxing and natural first timer’s day and the beginning of many more I’ m sure… Thanks again !”
- Very peaceful. Nice pool. Nature trail to the river was very enjoyable. We’ll be back.
- It was fabulous….I wanted to get off the grid and just be in nature all natural….thanks for having a wonderful place
- Wonderful place of peace and quiet. Billie and her staff are extra friendly and helpful. The trails are amazing! As always, less is more!
- This is a favorite get away of ours. There a numerous hiking trails and the St. Mary’s River. This is the perfect place if you don’t need a lot of fancy amenities.
- A pleasant experience. Billie is so accommodating and wants her guest to have a wonderful experience while visiting. True nature awaits at this beautiful resort. The grounds are well kept and the pool is so inviting. I highly recommend Hidden River Resort.
- So clean and beautiful. Staff and visitors are equally pleasant. Everything really is better in Texas. I really understand your pride in this state and its people. Just a great place to pass a day. Makes it hard to leave. Definitely on the list of places I recommend to everybody
- Hidden River Resort is a great place to get away from everyday life. It is always quiet and the other guests have been super nice to us. Quiet and cozy place to relax and enjoy the lifestyle. My girlfriend and I go as often as possible. It’s a must for beginners!!
- Friendly people. Nice trails Nudie Blues is fun. Great music. Butt roast is good. Great food.
- Very nice and relaxing resort never large crowds.always friendly people extremely clean
- Very peaceful wooded camp grounds. Basic amenities.