These guidelines are for your safety and to assure your stay is pleasant. Please abide by them. Remember – treat your fellow visitors with respect. There should never be a need for an apology. Notify management immediately of any offensive or improper behavior.
- HOURS – 9:00 a.m. Until 5:00 p.m. (winter) 7:00 p.m. or (summer). Late arrivals please notify us in advance. Overnighters: check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- DRESS CODE – While we state Hidden River is a naturist facility, “Clothing Optional” is allowed for first-timers only Folks who are dressed make nude folks uncomfortable.
- MEMBERS and their guests will sign in at the office upon arrival and pay the appropriate fees. Members are responsible for conduct of their guests.
- CONDUCT – is expected to be unoffensive – intimate contact, sexual activity or sexual solicitation, suggestive behavior, vulgar language, criminal conduct, excessive intoxication, use of illegal substances or other unseemly behavior is prohibited and may result in expulsion and revocation of membership. We are 100% drug free.
- GLASS – containers are strictly prohibited in this facility ! A couple of incidents have made this necessary. Anyone seen with a glass container of any type will be immediately asked to leave the park. There will be no exceptions.
- POOL & HOT TUB areas are totally nude. Showers are mandatory before entering either. Do not smoke or bring food inside pool fence or hottub. No floats except noodles. Pool depth is 4 – 5′: no diving. If using a portable radio, please use earphones. Hygiene requires you to always bring and sit on your own towel. Bring 2. Outdoor showers are located on the back side of the bathhouse.
- CAMERAS and camera phones may not be carried inside the grounds. No fireworks or firearms.
- NO GENITAL jewelry, please.
- CHILDREN welcome – guests are responsible for their children’s safety and behavior. Minors under 16 will be supervised in pool area and at the river. No one under 16 in hottub. Children in diapers may not be in the pool.
- PETS are welcome – on leashes or at your camper at all times. Dog walk is located at the end of the big parking field. Please pick up your poop. Due to insurance regulations, all pets will have their immunization certificate with them. Dog tags will not do. Some breeds are not allowed here – Please call for information before bringing your pets. “Special events” are generally “no pets” although there may be extenuating circumstances – older pet that cannot be left behind or on medication, folks who are full-timers, or a young puppy you may not want to kennel. Let us know in advance.
- DUMPSTERS and trash containers are provided – please do not litter the ground with either trash or cigarette butts. For campers, we can provide a containers for used grease – don’t bury it ! Dogs will find and eat it plus a lot of dirt – major vet bill.
- CAMPFIRES – are permitted in an above ground firepit only – bring your wood or collect deadfall.At times there will be a total fire ban.
- PARKING is in 2 designated lots – after you unload, please choose one.
- ALL ANIMALS you encounter in the woods should be considered wild and dangerous. Do not attempt to approach, pet or feed them. You may also encounter poisonous plants or reptiles on your strolls – This is the wild! Nature has created pitfalls on the grounds , holes, fallen trees, etc. Beware! There was also a rumor of an alligator sighted in the river………
THERE is much beauty here – you possibly may sight the Wood Nymph and butterflies and birds and owls and turkeys….. Enjoy and help us maintain our grounds and woods in their pristine condition. AND if you forgot anything…. salt, coffee…..don’t hesitate to ask.