Welcome to Hidden River – Clothing Optional
These guidelines are for your safety AND ours and to assure your stay is pleasant. PLEASE! ABIDE BY THEM! Remember: Treat your fellow visitors with respect. There should never be a need for an apology. Notify management immediately of any improper or offensive behavior.
- HOURS – 9:00 a.m. Until 7:00 p.m. (summer) 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 00 p.m. or (winter). Overnighters will check out by 1:00 p.m. check out time is 1:00 p.m. Anyone checking in overnight will be in by 5:00 p.m.
- QUIET TIME throughout the grounds is 10:00 p.m. Take your partying o your campers.
- MEMBERS and their guests will sign in at the office upon arrival and pay the appropriate fees. If extending your stay, please come to the office to inform personnel by 11:00 a.m.
- CONDUCT – is expected to be inoffensive – intimate contact, sexual activity or sexual solicitation, suggestive behavior, OFFENSIVE OR VULGAR LANGUAGE, EXCESSIVE INTOXICATION, or use of illegal substances is prohibited and may result in expulsion and revocation of membership.
- GLASS – containers are strictly prohibited and will result in revocation of membership. THIS IS A CLOTHING OPTIONAL FACILITY except in the pool and hot tub area which are totally nude.
- GLASS OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED!!! Anyone seen with a glass container of any type will be asked to leave immediately. There are no exceptions. No refunds.
- POOL & HOT TUB areas are totally nude. Soap showers are mandatory before entering either. Do not smoke or bring food inside pool fence or hot tub. No floats except noodles. Pool depth is 4′ – 5 – no diving. Portable radios only with earphones. – Hygiene requires you to always bring and sit on your own towels. Bring at least 2. Outdoor showers are located on the back of the bathhouse.
- The hot tub and pool CLOSE AT DUSK!! No exceptions. NO more than 2 people in the hot tub.
- CAMERAS AND CAMERA PHONES – may not be carried inside the grounds. DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF OTHER GUESTS!!!
- No fireworks allowed.
- NO GENITAL JEWELRY – please!
- RV AND CAMPER SITES – No large rugs or mats. They will kill the grass. A small foot wipe can be placed in front of the camper steps.
- PETS are welcome with your vet’s immunization certificate only. Not all breeds are accepted- Please call in advance for info. Dogs must be on leashes at all times! Please keep them at your camper or the dog walk, not in the gathering areas. Unfortunately, not everyone loves our pets. Pick up your poop! Special events are generally “no pets”, however there may be exceptions – Full-timers, older pets or a puppy too young to leave. Day visitors, leave your pets at home. There is a fenced dog “play yard”. Bring your balls and Frisbees.
- DUMPSTERS for your garbage are by the office. If you leave garbage outside your camping area, we can guarantee varmints will get into it. Do not put garbage in the bath house!! We recycle aluminum.
- You are responsible for your cigarette butts.
- CAMPFIRES – may be permitted in an ABOVE GROUND FIRE PIT ONLY with a wire mesh and a lid.At times there will be a total fire ban. – There is a permanent fire pit on the grounds. Bring your own firewood. Please check with Billie before using the fire pit for the burning status. All campfires are to be out by 10:00 p.m. FIRE PIT IS SHUT DOWN AT 10:00 p.m.
- PARKING is in 2 designated lots – after you unload (if camping), please park in the parking lot as we do not leave vehicles by the campers or in the tenting areas.
- ALL ANIMALS that you encounter in the woods should be considered wild and dangerous. Do not attempt to approach, pet or feed them. You may also encounter poisonous plants or reptiles on your strolls – This is the wild! Beware! Please help us maintain our grounds in their pristine condition.
THANK YOU !